1st edition Blue Equinox
Rare 1st Edition
Incredibly rare, first edition copy of Aleister Crowley’s “Blue Equinox”. Volume 3, Number 1.
You won’t find a first edition of this book anywhere for less than $1,200. This is a treasured classic for any practitioner of Thelema.
Note: This book is very old and therefore fragile. It should be handled with extreme care and kept only in an air-conditioned, temperature and humidity controlled environment.
The Blue Equinox
The Blue Equinox opens with Crowley’s poem “Hymn to Pan”, a devotional work devoted to the ancient Greek deity Pan. This is followed by an editorial, in which Crowley discusses Thelema, the A∴A∴ and the O.T.O., and the important role which he believed that they had to play in the Aeon of Horus.
- Hymn to Pan
- Præmonstrance of A∴A∴
- Curriculum of A∴A∴
- Liber II [The Message of the Master Therion]
- The Tent
- Liber DCCCXXXVII [The Law of Liberty]
- Liber LXI [vel Causae A∴A∴]
- A Psalm
- Liber LXV [Liber Cordis Cincti Serpente]
- Liber CL [De Lege Libellum]
- A Psalm
- Liber CLXV [A Master of the Temple]
- Liber CCC [Khabs am Pekht]
- Stepping Out of the Old Aeon into the New
- The Seven Fold Sacrament
- Liber LII [Manifesto of the O.T.O.]
- Liber CI [An Open Letter to Those Who May Wish to Join the Order]
- Liber CLXI [Concerning the Law of Thelema]
- Liber CXCIV [An Intimation with Reference to the Constitution of the Order]
- Liber XV (The Gnostic Mass)
- Nekam Adonai!
- A La Loge
- The Tank
- Special Supplement: Liber LXXI [The Voice of the Silence: The Two Paths, The Seven Portals]
See also: Magick Book Four